Free, Live, 4 Part Series:Social Media 101 for Small Business
ALTHOUGH THIS EVENT HAS PASSED, YOU CAN STILL GET THE SLIDES OF THE EVENT BY SUBSCRIBING TO IT HERE:
- How do you get found online and cut your advertising costs?
- How can you use Facebook safely for your business?
- How do you use LinkedIn to connect with clients and peers?
- How do you send mass emails without being blocked as a Spammer?
- How do you send long links to photos in a 140 characters (a tweet)?
WHY: Because EVERYONE is doing it. Check out this video… WHERE: American Martyr’s Church ( Room Changes Weekly–when you register, you will get the room location ) 624 Fifteenth Street, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 TIME: 10:30-Noon WHO: Open to the Public COST: FREE –Limited Seating so reserve your seat today! Schedule
- April 13- Intro to Social Media, Blogs, Twitter
- April 20- It’s about Video: Youtube
- April 27- Not just for Kids: Facebook
- May 4 – Get LinkedIn with Emails too! 10:30- Noon SPECIAL ADDITION: FACEBOOK AGAIN 12-2:30
Presented by Megan McGinnis
View some video testimonials from Part I on my youtube channel….
Feel free to share this with local friends!
Here’s what some of Megan’s students are saying:
“This info is very concise. Megan takes the mystery out of social media in a fun way!”
“I am recently laid off and need to get up to speed with these tools. You are great!”
“Looking forward to catching up to you & the knowledge of how social media can help with all my involvements!”